The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Sunday, March 6, 2011

girl drama!! aug 2010
















This was in the parking lot of a small cafe in Michiana, when we went out for breakfast. Lila and Laney got into some kind of argument, and Daddy had to talk to them in the parking lot outside of the restaurant before we went inside. I shot some pictures of the "drama", just because I thought it was kind of cute, despite the sad faces and stubborn stances. I have long forgotten what the conflict was about, but I do know this: sister will always be sisters, no matter how old they are! I am sure they were the best of friends a few minutes later!

Daddy, good job referring! It's not easy being the father of girls, esp. at times like this :O)

No comments: