The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Sunday, March 6, 2011

fun at island park oct 2010


It was a beautiful fall Saturday, and I wanted to get out of the house and away from the TV and enjoy the day! I knew that winter was soon on its way, so we wanted to make the best of it. I stopped by the Maysonets' house to pick up Delaney's friend Rosie, and we went to Island Park in North Aurora. It is over by Delaney and Lila's school Share and Care. We walked down by the Fox River and threw rocks from the banks into the water, and the kids had a GREAT time!!! Such a fun day. SO glad I got the kiddies out of the house, too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: