The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Thursday, September 9, 2010

under the piano bench sept 2010

All three of my kids were hanging out under the piano bench yesterday after we got home from work/school. Christopher crawled under first and the two girls followed. Christopher was giggling at Laney's antics, and Lila was entertaining everyone. I sat back and realized just how blessed I am with my three healthy kids, despite the crazy-ness of everyday life. I wouldn't trade them for the world, we are rich beyond our wildest dreams with our three precious babies. For now, I am glad they all fit under the piano bench, and I will gladly sit next to them and join in.

No comments: