
Even though Lila is looking a little grubby in this photo, and she is wearing Laney's old pink beat up princess shoes-I just had to post it because Lila is wearing Mommy's old swimsuit from 1974! Yep, I wore this swimsuit when I was just 2 years old also! I have very few clothes left from my childhood and I always wanted to put this suit on Laney but never got around to it. So one day I decided to put Lila in it once and for all! I didn't have her swim in it but she did lounge around the house in it that day. She looks very cute in it, and it's amazing that this swimsuit is over thirty years old. It's nice to have some history to share, especially in the way of clothes! I wonder if my daughters will want to wear my 1980's knit sweater sets that I made in sewing class in high school when they are teenagers--let's hope not actually :O)



No comments:
Post a Comment