
At Health Wright's surprise 40 birthday! Lila wasn't the happiest in this photo, but a shot of all three of us is so rare, I had to include it. We couldn't get Laney in this one, she was too busy running around socializing with everyone!

Lavender dress inherited from big sis
Lila turned 5 months old on May 10th. Unbelievable! Where does the time go?! I didn't get a "piggy" photo in this time because....I have lost my camera! And I don't think it's going to come back anytime soon :O( So, I need to find another one, and in the meantime borrow another camera to take more shots! I'm so used to taking photos at least every other day, so I'm going through major "camera withdrawal" at the moment. It's not pretty! Anyway, enjoy the few recent photos that I do have of our laughing, active, happy Lila!



No comments:
Post a Comment