
The photos above were taken when Delaney was six weeks old (yellow pants) and seven months old (pink jumper).


these were taken on Delaney's second birthday-March 1, 2008
Delaney had her second birthday yesterday, she turned two years old! (Ask her and she will tell you "I'm two!") We won't be officially celebrating until next weekend, but I wanted to get a few pictures of her on her special day. She was running around the living room when I finally got around to getting my camera out, and these were the only two that really turned out and weren't blurry. She is wearing a "birthday girl" button as part of her special day (which I again forgot to pin on until she was already in pyjamas!) I have thrown in a couple of photos on the top of Delaney playing under her activity gym as an infant, then again have another shot of her yesterday TOWERING above her activity gym as a two-year-old. What a difference two years makes!
Although she is still small for her age, it is truly amazing to see how much Delaney has grown since those early days. HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY DELANEY!!!!!! We love you!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment