The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Monday, October 26, 2009

mackinac island ferry, michigan trip to UP july 09


lila and daddy riding the ferry back at sunset

this is fun!


daddy and his girls on the ferry


the captain even let laney and lila go to the steering wheel and try it out!!! Oh the perks of being a toddler!


Yes, it's been too long since I worked on the blog.......photos and updates are now 3 months behind.......I will try to be better at updating! A new baby is on the way in 8 weeks so we'll see how my honest intentions will play out....maybe when I'm on my maternity leave I'll get on a roll! Or maybe sooner!!! :O)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is such a CUTE picture of the girls!