Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!
Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010
Thursday, January 24, 2008
i love my sis! jan08
Took a photo of the girls hanging out together on the couch this morning! Delaney is really enjoying her time with Lila, and I think Lila feels the same about Delaney.
What fun we are having with two little girls in the house!
This picture is so adorable! I love all the pictures in the album - Lila looks so much like you in some of them Julie! She's adorable! And Delaney's not too bad either :)
1 comment:
This picture is so adorable! I love all the pictures in the album - Lila looks so much like you in some of them Julie! She's adorable! And Delaney's not too bad either :)
Post a Comment