The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Thursday, October 2, 2025

Fall 2025 Lila Senior Year Fall Varsity Cheer Photos

 





 It's Lila's Senior Year and here are her Fall 2025 Varsity Cheer Photos!  I chose a bunch of backgrounds since they were included in the package price LOL    I will miss Friday Night Lights watching Lila cheer with the other cheer parents.  I have been going for 4 years now to watch her and her team cheer and October 17 is her very last night of football sideline cheer.  It will be Senior Night that night.   The end of an era!   It is still TBD whether she will do Competition Cheer from November-February for the upcoming season.   I hope she does!  I'm not ready for her to be done yet!

No comments: