The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Monday, September 1, 2025

My "baby" boy is a Sophomore at West Aurora High School! Taken August 2025








 

This kid is a sophomore!  No baby fat, taller than me, deeper voice than last year!  I spent a lot getting different versions of the photos with different backgrounds, so I thought I would share all of them here!  I have no words for how fast time is flying by.   I love that he is growing tall and strong and into a nice young man.   My heart hurts knowing that he will someday be off in the world as an independent young adult, enjoying his own life far from here (as he should).  For now, I will enjoy the remaining (almost) 3 years that I have him here with me....safe at home in North Aurora.   And not too far away from my heart.

No comments: