I loved this trip SO much. I had always wanted to visit Niagara Falls and it finally came true when Topher was 5, Lila was 7 and Delaney was 9. We went on the Maid of the Mist boat as it went under and around the majestic falls. Somehow, I have been unable to find photos of us on the boat, but I have some pics of us afterwards walking around on the steps and observations decks. Such a gorgeous place to visit, I will always remember that day and the wonder inside all of us as we stared at these gorgeous falls that have existed here, longer than time itself.
We had to wear ponchos on the boat and afterwards, due to the mist from the falls falling on everything and everyone.
This was my favorite pic of the day!!!
Topher drinking his favorite Fanta orange soda, deep in thought at whatever Disney movie was playing on the minivan monitor!
No comments:
Post a Comment