I have a few hard copies of a few poses that I printed out from JC Penney of these beautiful photos of the kids (ages 2, 4, 6) from Summer 2012, but did not print out and order all of them. I can't find the original digital copies, either. I made this Thumbprint layout years ago, and found it recently. I wanted to share, especially because their smiles are so precious! Topher with his little face resting on his little fists, his "little man" poses. Those smiles, giggles, all the kids holding up the number signs for their ages! The girls kissing their little brother! All the giggles and silly poses. Such happiness and joy.
I think I have discovered that these are my absolute favorite portraits that we ever did of the kids. They warm my heart SO MUCH 💞💞💞💞
I am so very happy I captured the kids at these very specific ages and at this specific happy moment in time with all three of them and their precious spirits that shine through so much in these photos! When I'm an old lady, I will look back on this summer and smile, remembering the absolute joy I felt every day, being so fortunate to be the mother of these three little sweethearts.
💖💖💖

No comments:
Post a Comment