The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Monday, January 23, 2023

Jan 2010 we built a snowman!


 The small details that I'll never ever forget......the branches on the snowman for a hat.   The swiped scarf from the back door hooks to keep him warm.  The matching striped pants and chubby fingers.  The red noses and proud smiles that light up a dreary winter's day.   The strong snowman that is twice as high as two busy little girls.   I wish I could go back, if only for a brief moment in time💗 

No comments: