The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Family memories ~ Christmas 2010


 I finally took this one down from our blog cover page, from Christmas 2010.  I loved this photo so much that I had it framed and I also kept it as our cover photo (front and center!) on the blog for over 11 years.  However, times change and our family has changed.   I want to honor this moment in time, but I no longer need to place it front and center.  I replaced the photo with a current photo of the kids from Nov 2021, taken recently during a photo session Brian did with the kids.   Times change, families change, but the love between mommies and babies will last forever.  

No comments: