The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Friday, February 1, 2019



Introducing Benjamin John William Trenkamp!  Born November 19, 2018

My big girl Delaney (almost 13) is holding Rachel's little boy Benjamin (age 2 months) when we visited them yesterday for our POLAR VORTEX day off of school!   He is so cute and little and I was so happy that I captured his smile when Delaney was holding him and I was making funny faces at him!  I'm so happy for Rachel and Kevin that they now have this beautiful little boy in their family.  They waited SO long for him, and he now lights up their lives.  It will be fun to watch this little cutie grow over the years!

No comments: