The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Blackberry Farm memories October 2010

So many beautiful fall days, so many loud train whistles and pony rides and giggling around the merry go round.  My three little sweethearts and me, finding a new teacher in an old schoolhouse or a talkative worker in a blacksmith shop.  Growing and learning and loving our adventures. I miss those days.  I wish I could make them little again, for just one more day exploring Blackberry Farm.  

No comments: