
I have been going here for the past 7 years, since Delaney was a baby! On June 1st, we took our first annual summer visit to Blackberry Farms, as we always do right around this time every year with our shiny new summer passes! We love the old standbys: carousel, Main Street, schoolhouse, pony rides, train ride, and toy tractor rides. This year, they added three new attractions! Paddleboat rides, huge playground structure, and zip line swings. The girls were especially addicted to the zip line swings on this visit. Blackberry Farms.....the haven for all toddlers and preschoolers....and some young grade school kids as well! The kids still enjoy it, although I can see in the older two that the excitement is starting to wane compared to summers past where every visit, even if it was every couple of weeks, was new and exciting and caused never ending squeals of delight! As they get older and more interested in big kid things, I realize I probably have about two more summers before Delaney outright rebels and will refuse to go. But for now, I am enjoying my three"babies", and the adventures we continue to share in a very special place called Blackberry Farms!
Side note: It was Paco the donkey's birthday on the day we visited, so we got to pet him and eat some special cookies in celebration of his special day!

No comments:
Post a Comment