The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Sunday, March 17, 2013

topher got a haircut! dec 2012

As dubious as he looks, topher always sits so good for the stylists. They are very impressed!    This is that Northgate Barber Shop near our house.  It's reeks of smoke and is definitely "old timey", but it's close and cheap and we chose to go there that day.  Christopher did fine.....and the best part was the DUM DUM suckers afterwards!  I wish I had an "after" photo, but I forgot to take one.  He actually got a really good haircut! 





No comments: