The Hopkids welcome you!

Welcome to our family blog! The Hopkids are made up of our two daughters Delaney and Lila, and our son Christopher (see ages below), who keep us on our toes every day and fill our lives with joy and laughter. We are so blessed to have three happy and healthy kids, and we hope that you enjoy reading about their everyday adventures!

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Fun at Morton Arboretum ~ Fall 2010

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lila Julianne turns 22 months old oct 10, 2009


I'm wearing my "ghoul power" shirt that I inherited from sis because Halloween is near!


Grandma Lorene bought me the skirt to match!


You asked me to pick up piggy, as a secret mom tactic to get me to sit still- and it worked! But I had to take my shoes off first.....


I love cuddling piggy in these photo shoots! But can I get down now Mommy??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: